Thank you for visiting our website, http://anagram.com.hk ("Website"), operated by the Anagram International Limited ("anagram", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing the Website, you will be deemed to have read through and agreed to comply with and to be bound by the provisions set out herein and all policies referred hereto shall construed as part of the terms and conditions (collectively, "Terms").
We reserve the right to update or make change(s) to the Website and/or any part of the Terms at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by any such change which will take effect when they are posted. Hence, please check the Website for updates or changes regularly.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Website, and all materials displayed on the Website, including text, trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, images, illustrations, graphics, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, sounds, music and written and other materials (collectively, "Content") are copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by anagram and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
- The Content is subject to the protection of copyright, trademark, industrial design and other intellectual property rights laws in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("HKSAR") and internationally.
- You are authorised to use the Content only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download or store copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only. No right, title, licence or interest to the Content or any part thereof shall in any event be granted or deemed to be granted to you. You may not reproduce (except as otherwise stated above), translate, publish, transmit, distribute to others, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Content. Any such unauthorised actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
- We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue the Website, Content or any part thereof, any service, feature or product as may be offered through the Website from time to time without prior notice. You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused by or arising from any user’s reliance on any information, products or services as may be obtained from or offered through the Website at any time.
Most products displayed on the Website are available in the stores operated by anagram in HKSAR. For the avoidance of doubt, pictures and images of the products displayed on the Website are for reference only.
Any price of our products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars and are only applicable to the products purchased via our physical stores in HKSAR and subject to change.
We make reasonable efforts to have the colours of the images of our products displayed as accurately as possible on the Website. As the colours may vary with different monitor displays or devices, we do not warrant that the colours of our products will be accurately displayed on your monitor or device.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Website may contain hyperlinks to third parties’ sites, solely as a convenience to you and shall not in any event be considered as our endorsement of any of the content thereof. We have no control over the linked sites and any use of the linked sites will be entirely at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for the availability of the linked sites, content or accuracy therein nor shall we be liable for any loss, damage or other liability incurred as a result of your use of any of such sites.
anagram reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the Website for any reason, including but without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the Website. We shall not be liable for any loss of any kind that you may suffer as a result of such suspensions.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
You must not post or transmit anything to the Website that:
- you do not have the right to post;
- is defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings;
- is misleading or deceptive;
- is likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety;
- infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- contains viruses or similar software or data that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person; or
- would contravene any Applicable Law.
You must not:
- disrupt or interfere with the Website or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Website;
- violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the Website;
- disclose or share your password to and with any third party; or
- collect or store personal data about other users of the Website.
For the purpose of clause 6, Applicable Law in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:
- any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
- any obligation under any license in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
- any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).
- You must not post or transmit anything to the Website that:
The information and materials contained in the Website are provided on an "as is" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. The Website does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from error. We also disclaim all warranties and representations, express or implied, including but without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement or freedom from any direct, indirect or consequential loss, destruction, damage, attack, viruses, interference, hacking or other security intrusions whatsoever to the fullest extent permissible under the laws of HKSAR. You acknowledge and agree by your use of the Website, that your use of the Website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility of all loss of use, loss of data and costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment and/or software that you use in connection with the Website, and that we shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
You expressly understand and agree that anagram or any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives shall not be liable under all circumstances including negligence for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses, damage to property and claims of third party resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the services, information, content, materials or products offered or included in the Website;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services;
- Any viruses or other harmful components infected or hacking through or as a result from the use of the Website;
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or
- Any other matter relating to the Website.
- We shall have no responsibility in the event that our performance of our obligations under the Terms is prevented or delayed by an act beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to acts or omissions occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government or of any of its political sub-division, strikes, labour disputes, shortage or unavailability of products, raw materials or services, delay in transit or other failure of the internet or other data networks.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, executives, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, licensors, licensees, representatives and suppliers harmless from and against all suits or claims, damages or injuries, costs and expenses, including legal costs and other costs whatsoever, arising from any claims as may be made against us by any third party or related to your use of the Website, the services and merchandise it offers and your submission or transmission of any data to the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages arising from or in connection with your breach of any of the third party’s rights or your use or misuse of the Website.
- No failure by us to exercise any rights contained hereunder or to insist upon strict compliance by you with any Terms hereof and no custom or practice of us at variance with the Terms hereof shall constitute a waiver of any of our rights hereunder.
- You expressly understand and agree that anagram or any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives shall not be liable under all circumstances including negligence for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses, damage to property and claims of third party resulting from:
The provisions contained in each clause of the Terms shall be enforceable independently of each of the others, and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid. If any of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason whatever, that Terms shall be deemed severed from the rest of the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms. In case of conflict between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms, the former will prevail.
All matters and disputes related to the Website or Content will be subject to our final decision.
By accessing the Website, you irrevocably agree that the Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of HKSAR.